The health and wellbeing of all Mooncycle Wellness clients is extremely important to Lysa. The following is a list of requirements derived from the State of Washington and the Department of Health. Please read the following information carefully:
- All Mooncycle Wellness clients must self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving to their appointment.
- Upon arrival, please remain in the parking lot and send Lysa a text message to let her know that you have arrived. You will receive a text when Lysa is ready for you to come on up!
- Please do not bring a guest, unless you are bringing a child younger than 16 to their appointment.
- All Mooncycle Wellness clients must wear a face mask prior to entering the building.
- All Mooncycle Wellness Clients are required to wash their hands prior to their session.
- All Mooncycle Wellness Clients will have a temperature check upon arrival of their session.
- Cash is still accepted however, return clients may also pay by check and ALL clients can now pay via Venmo. @lysa_fey-1
- Sheets will be used in lieu of blankets. All clients must allow the sheet to cover their whole body up to their neck. Please note that blankets will be available through Fall and Winter if a client requests one.
- A cloth eye covering will be used during each session. Mooncycle Wellness will provide the coverings – please do not bring your own. They will be washed after each use.
The following are Mooncycle Wellness requirements for all clients during and after Phase 3:
- Shoes must be removed prior to entering the office of Mooncycle Wellness. It is recommended that you wear socks especially if your feet get cold easily. Please bring a clean pair of socks with you. Socks will not be provided.
- Mooncycle Wellness is a fragrance-free space. Please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes/colognes and/or using strong smelling soaps the day of your session.
Along with the Phase 3 requirements for clients set forth by the State of Washington, Mooncycle Wellness will also be following the Phase 3 requirements for employers, as well as a few other precautions.
To ensure that I am healthy for myself and my clients, I will be self-screening the night before your appointment, along with prior to starting each work day. If you do not feel well, have had a fever in the last 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, or suspect that you may have COVID-19, do not come to your session! Please call to reschedule. (See cancellation policy below.):
Mooncycle Wellness Cancellation Policy
- Lysa is required to self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving to work each day.
- Lysa is required to wear a face mask while working with clients.
- Lysa is required to wash her hands before and after each appointment.
- Lysa is required to clean the office before and after each client with proper disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for each client in the lobby as well as in the Mooncycle Wellness office.
- Each client will receive fresh linens and eye coverings for their session. All linens and eye coverings will be laundered at the end of the day.
- Most crystals used during each session will almost always be tumbled stones. These stones can more easily be washed then crystals and stones that are raw, rough or too delicate to be cleaned with soap and water.
- Water will still be offered after each session however cups will be disposable rather than glass.
All clients are asked to please provide at least 24-hour notice if they need to cancel their appointment. We understand that life happens and appreciate that this may not always be possible. Please do your best. We are grateful to be notified rather than a client not arriving to their scheduled appointment.
If three appointments have been cancelled in a row, regardless of whether 24-hour notice was provided or not, no further appointments will be scheduled.
If a client does not show up for their appointment, they must pay a $25 no-show fee along with the session fee at their next appointment. If a client has two no-shows, regardless of whether they are in a row or not, no further appointments will be scheduled.
Thank you for your support and understanding. Despite all of the requirements/precautions, I trust you will have an amazing session! I look forward to seeing you soon~